Pro Computer is planning to open our 3rd store. Possible locations include Gwinnet, Forsyth or Fulton County.
The new business will be a C corporation with joint ownership between the new owner and CyberObject Holding Inc (Cyber). The new owner will own the majority share.
We are looking for suitable candidates as the new owner.
A major in computer science is not necessary. We also offer training.
If you are interested, please contact us at 770-821-7172 and schedule an appointment with Sheldon Guan for further discussion.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Proven business model: avoid costly try-errors. Ongoing business consultant and tech support for best results.
- Much lower initial capital requirement compared to similar offers in the market. With the share held by Cyber for the new company, higher motivation for Cyber to ensure owner’s success.
- Stronger bargain power on lease contract, store build out cost, and better lease terms.
- In business since 2008 with a good reputation, easier to grow business in the new market.
- Owner will not perform non-productive tasks such as filling tax return and processing payrolls, more focus on the business.